Labels

Thursday 22 December 2011

~lagu paling sweet dan romantik for year 2011~

lagu yg paling menyentuh jiwa dan sweets+touching+jiwang tahun ini  kalu ikut undian lu'lu jatuh kepada..



Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
[ Lyrics from http://www.songonlyrics.com/christina-perri-a-thousand-years-lyrics ]
And all along I believed that I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more


lagu ni juga lagu soundtrack untuk twilight:breaking dawn part 1..the romantic love story ...dengan muzik yg mendayu-dayu dan lirik yang meruntun jiwa memang..menguji jiwa..sob3..


                                                      edward dan bella yg dah khwin..



                                                         sob3..sabar jacob..ramai lagi yg menunggu..
                                                          bella dah kawin tu..T_T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LilySlim Weight loss tickers